Now you can create complex database, application, business logic, and user interface in minutes without writing code, using practically any existing Delphi or C++ Builder component, and enjoy the full power of graphical application development with the OpenWire Graphical Editor.
You can add OpenWire pins at design time to any public or published property event or method of any component or form with the simple click of the mouse!
Once the pins are added, you can use the OpenWire editor to connect the components forming the visual live binding, and your application will be ready.
- Add pins to public, and published Properties, Events, and Methods with easy to use editor.
- Filter by name visibility(public, published), and type(properties, methods, events).
- Easily manage the properties once created.
- Includes binding for TDataSet components, TField, TStringGrid, and TBindNavigator.
- Includes bindings for Bitmaps, and Images.
- Includes bindings for Textures.
- Supports both VCL and FireMonkey.
- Visual Graphical Editor to connect the created pins.
- No code to write.
More information from program website