PCUnlocker is a bootable utility to bypass, remove or reset local and domain administrator or user passwords on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000. Instantly gain access to your computer if you have forgotten administrator password or user account has been locked out or disabled. Just boot from the CD and reset Windows system passwords easily and automatically! No need to reinstall Windows!
Simply burn PCUnlocker to a CD/DVD/USB, then boot from it. The program automatically detects all Windows installations and user accounts on your computer. Select a user account and click "Reset Password" button to reset the password to blank, then you can log into your computer with a blank password.
Key Features & Benefits
* 100% recovery rate.
* Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
* Bypass, remove or reset Windows administrator and user passwords.
* Unlock and enable any user account that was locked out, disabled, expired, including Windows local accounts and Active Directory user accounts.
* Remove logon time restrictions for Windows accounts.
* Bypass the password of Windows local account without modifying the old password.
* Support password bypassing for Windows 8/8.1 local account and Microsoft account (also known as Windows Live ID).
* Reset admin password of virtual machine runs in VMware, Parallels, VirtualBox, Microsoft Virtual PC, Hyper-V (Gen2 & Gen1 VM).
* Reset passwords for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012.
* Change or reset the forgotten Domain administrator passwords on Windows 2000/2003/ 2008/2012 Active Directory Server.
* Boot UEFI-based computer from CD or USB drive, and support 32-bit/64-bit UEFI booting.
* Support RAID/SCSI/SATA hard drives with GPT/ MBR partition style.
* Mount virtual hard disk (*.vhd, *.vhdx).
More information from program website