Path Analyzer Pro delivers advanced network route-tracing with performance tests, DNS, whois, and network resolution to investigate network issues. By integrating all these powerful features into one simple graphical interface, Path Analyzer Pro has become a must-have tool for any network, systems, or security professional on Windows and Mac OS X.
People use Path Analyzer Pro to:
* Research IP addresses, e-mail addresses, and network paths
* Pinpoint and troubleshoot network availability and performance issues
* Determine what ISP, router, or server is responsible for a network problem
* Locate firewalls and other filters that may be impacting your connections
* Visually analyze a network's path characteristics
* Graph protocol latency, jitter and other factors
* Trace actual applications and ports, not just IP hops
* Generate, print, and export a variety of impressive reports
* Perform continuous and timed tests with real-time reporting and history
#1 Customer-Ranked Feature: Synopsis
Unlike other graphical traceroute software, Path Analyzer Pro summarizes a given trace within seconds by generating a simple report with all the important information on the target--we call this the Synopsis. Using this powerful feature, an IT professional can quickly find the all the relevant background information on his or her target, be it an IP address, hostname, e-mail address, or even any kind of URL.
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Microsoft Windows XP
Apple MacOS X (Universal)
Mac version requires Mac OS X v. 10.4 or later, including 10.5 Leopard.
Windows version requires Windows XP, Vista (32 bit) or Windows 2003 Server.
More information from program website
|Operating System :
||WinXP,Windows2003,Linux,Mac OS X
|System Requirements :
||Windows version requires Windows XP, Vista (32 bit) or Windows 2003 Server.Mac version requires Mac OS X v. 10.4 or later, including 10.5 Leopard.
|Order URL :
|Download URL 1 :