PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have "owner" password set, putting limitations on editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. Decryption is done instantly. Decrypted files can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled.
All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 5.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported. PDF Password Remover will decrypt PDF files protected with owner password, it will remove restrictions of PDF files, restrictions usually include printing or editing, of any type, of the PDF file. PDF Password Remover can't decrypt PDF files protected with user passwords which you are asked for when opening the file. PDF Password Remover can decrypt PDF files encrypted with standard encryption handler only.
PDF Password Remover Features:
1. PDF Password Remover is easy to use
2. PDF Password Remover supports drag and drop PDF files
3. PDF Password Remover does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
4. PDF Password Remover supports Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and 2003 Systems
5. PDF Password Remover supports PDF 1.
6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata
7. The speed of decryption in PDF Password Remover is very fast
8. PDF Password Remover supports batch operation on many files from command line
9. PDF Password Remover supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption 10. PDF Password Remover supports batch operation on many files from command line
More information from program website
|Operating System :
||Win95,Win98,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Wind
|System Requirements :
|Order URL :
|Download URL 1 :