Code Line Counter Pro - VB Version may be helpful for Visual Basic programmers, SQA, project managers and other customers who need an overview of a project source code.
This easy-to-use application will help you get detailed reports on the source code.With the help of Code Line Counter Pro you can quickly and easily get a report on software source code in Microsoft Visual Basic.
Able to analyze the source code in Visual Basic /VB.Net language.
Support project management
Provide the full report on the code:
- number of source code lines - number of comment lines - number of TODO lines - number of blank lines - number of mixed lines (code and comments) - percentage of comments, blanks, TODO, and source code.
Provide the pie chart of source lines, comment lines and blank lines.
Show file differences of two versions:
- added/deleted number of source code lines
- added/deleted number of comment lines
- added/deleted number of TODO lines
- added/deleted number of blank lines
- added/deleted number of mixed lines (code and comments)
Can get version change comments of one project
Show the line chart of nominal lines, source lines, comment lines, TODO lines, blank lines and mixed lines about all versions
Show version incremental report of a project
Can export any reports to a variety of formats: Excel, plain text and HTML.
More information from program website