If you're not happy with the default skin of Google Chrome, you can download alternative theme files. Go to ChromoFans and look for something you like. Here's a Burlywood Google Chrome Theme, you can free download it to enhance your Chrome Browse.
Install Burlywood Google Chrome Theme
1. Download Burlywood Google Chrome Theme first.
2. Uncompressed the zip file to your local folder. Each zip file contains two files: the Google Chrome Theme file called "default.dll" and help document called "readme.htm"
3. Close Google Chrome if you haved launched it.
4. Replace your original default.dll(I suggest you make a backup of the original first). Here's the path where you need to replace the file:
* In Vista: C:/Users/[your user name]/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/Application/[current version]/Themes/
* In Windows XP: C:/Documents and Settings/User/Local Settings/Application Data/Google/Chrome/Application[current version]/Themes/
5. Restart your Google Chrome.
More information from program website