AcroPano Panorama Stitcher, stitches your photos into 2D panorama perfectly just in a minute, and provides fully manual control of the stitching points at the same time.
1. Intelligent photo organizing: Automatically organizes associated photos in the right order.
2. Automatic photo stitching: Programmatically creates panoramas in just a few mouse clicks.
3. Advanced mode: Manually control stitching points on associated photos.
4. Supported output formats and sizes: Export Panoramas in JPEG (JPG), BMP, TIFF (TIF), PNG or TGA format with different image quality.
5. Multiple styles: AcroPano offers three panorama modes to suit well for presenting wide-angle view of vast landscapes, city skylines, a range of mountains, or cascading waterfalls, etc.
AcroPano Offers three Modes for stitching:
1. Horizontal Panorama: Stitches multiple horizontal photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for wide-angle view or representation of a physical space, vast landscapes, city skylines.
2. 360 degree Panorama: Creates a 360 degree cylindrical panorama. Stitching in 360 degree puts you right in the middle with all you're surrounded by. Great for a range of mountains, a forest of trees or the fence in your own backyard.
3. Vertical Panorama: Stitches multiple vertical photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for snapping a full picture of soaring skyscrapers, towering trees, and cascading waterfalls.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
More information from program website